Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gotta love her!

Gotta blog my Ella-isms before I forget!

After receiving some strange looks from Emily and me because she was crumbling her chips into her noodles at lunch, Ella said, "I the weirdest girl in the world...and I LOVE it!!!"

Ella was excited to hear the song, Pokerface, in the car today because she'd also heard it in Lynnie's car. She started singing along..."Poke, poke, poke yer face. Poke, poke, poke yer face!"

(Below is the music video, if you've never heard the song. You don't have to watch, just listen from 2:10 - 2:20.)

2 comments:

Mom G said...

Oh, Miss Ella -you are too cute for words. I LOVE IT, too!

LJ said...

She is HILARIOUS! And she came up with the "Poke your face" all on her own- I had nothing to do with that! Though I have to say I never though you would be posting that video of all people! :)

I love the adorable picture of her too. She's one smart little kid. Yesterday at Kangaroo Zoo she came up to me and put her hands on her hips and said, "Lynnie! You weren't WATCHING me! I went down that big slide and you didn't even SEE! Now I have to go do it AGAIN!" It was so dramatic and funny, I had to laugh. Have fun on your family Lagoon day tomorrow!