Monday, October 17, 2011

We're going to Disneyland!

5 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

I love it. "As soon as we get enough money." Story of my life. How exciting for you all. I'll have to ask you and Lynnie for pointers someday when we decide we have enough money.

Paige said...

I can't get the video to play for some reason but I'm sure it was thrilling for the kids! Can't wait to see and hear all about it!

Mom G said...

Cute response - I think they may rather trick or treat at home though! Kids are funny. You will have a marvelous time - hang on to the camera and iPod!

LJ said...

Loved it! Ella was so worried about her wedding dress! :) How fun that you gave them clues and made it such a fun surprise for FHE! They are lucky to have such fun parents!

Paige said...

I got it to work! So cute. Love all Ella's funny comments.