Saturday, November 3, 2007
Hair cuts
Thursday night, Emily and I went out for a mommy/daughter date to get our hair cut. I've been warning Emily for a month that after Halloween, we were going to cut her hair short! We had to keep it long to look like Ariel, but I was sick of the daily fighting with snarls. And anyone who knows Emily knows her pain tolerance. It was her first time going to a salon - I've always done it. But she has traumatic memories about how long it took! So I thought it'd be fun to get it done by someone else. She did really great in the chair - she did exactly what the lady told her. I was kind of disappointed that the stylist just blabbed to her co-workers the whole time. She didn't even say one thing to Emily except where to move her head! I was sad she didn't make it more special for her. I got mine a little shorter with more layers. Nothing dramatic. However, Emily looks like a little diva! See next post for pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You both look great! Emily will grow up to be a beauty! And that Ella is just so cute when she has that big smile. Thanks.
I don't know what you're talking about. When I did Emily's hair, she was an angel! :) Oh, she did scream like she was on fire one time, but- no big deal... She looks so pretty and yours looks cute and easy too. Too bad the salon lady was so rude. They are supposed to be really cute with kids and make it fun for them. Oh well! I once had a lady that didn't speak a word to me and rolled her eyes the whole time like she didn't want to be there. Some people! Anyway, fun to see the pics of the new do's.
Post a Comment