Because it's been yet another crazy weekend! Here's pics of the girls gingerbread houses they made at the children's museum!
Then yesterday, after attending an Activity Days activity and primary stake meetings, we rushed to the mall. First we visited Lynn and picked up a couple of shirts for the girls. Then we went to check the Santa line. It wasn't too long, so the girls got to tell Santa what they wanted again!
We decided to go to Enchanted after that. We thought maybe Ella would sleep through it. She didn't, but they were actually pretty good. That's the first movie we've taken them to - ever, I think! Very cute movie!
By that time, there was over a foot of snow on the ground and it was still coming down heavy. It took us about an hour to get home. We just watched Christmas movies together after that!
This morning was stake conference with Elder Quintin L. Cook - newly called apostle, and Elder Jay L. Sitterud - of the 70. Once again, my girls were the cutest ones at church - thanks to mom!!
Afterwards, Steve went out to shovel the walks. The girls went out with him and they ended up making a snowman! I went out to help them make 3 more - a complete Asp snow family!!
So we keep busy. We still haven't put all the toys back upstairs, but Steve did take the toy boxes up a couple of days ago. Emily said, "Toys! They are so awesome and lovely!" She had a lot of fun discovering all her toys again!
Ella was cute the other day. I walked in the kitchen and she was backing up and had a very guilty look on her face. She quickly explained, "Just one, mom! Just one!!!" That's when I discovered she'd eaten another chocolate out of her chocolate advent calendar!! Too cute! She also is picking up a lot of new words lately. We passed a large flagpole one day and she told me, "Giant, giant flag, mom!"
Mason and Tanna were here the other day. Mason was trying to play the computer, but Tanna kept bugging him. Mason was being so sweet to her and trying to share and take turns and make her happy. I asked him how he learned to be so sweet. He quickly responded, "From you, Kimmy!" Aaahhh!!
Emily borrowed an Ariel doll from her babysitter on Thursday. She promised her she "would never put it down out of her hands." I think she's pretty much kept her promise so far! That girl loves mermaids and make-believe!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun weekend! Loved the snowmen(woman - kids). Looks like it wasn't too cold out there with Steve in his short sleeves! Here it is almost always too bitter to stay out very long.
Those Dora dresses are so cute on the girls. Paige said that Natalia wore hers yesterday too and got a lot of compliments. I have saved them all year - since after last Christmas when they were on clearance. Soon the girls will be out of the sizes where you can get twin dresses - after 6x.
Wow- what awesome snowmen! What a great daddy Steve is! The girls were so precious in their little Sunday outfits. The Gingerbread house turned out great too. Thanks for sharing those pics.
What a great mommy you are- you do it all! :)
Hello Kim. It's me...Aprilyn..that really crazy one from Naperville who used to live down the street from you. Hahahaha I found you!
Your girls are DARLING! Come check out my blog. I'll post new pictures of the boys. (I have 2 silly ones age 9 and 3).
Post a Comment