Emily brought home two Mother's day cards from school for me. She was too excited so I opened one early. It was adorable. There were 10 sentence starters and she supplied the last word.
What I know about my mom!
1. My mom is nice.
2. My mom can clean.
3. My mom is 25 years old.
4. My mom's favorite color is all colors.
5. My mom likes to help us.
6. My mom's favorite food is pizza.
7. My mom's eyes are green & blue.
8. My mom weighs 40 pounds.
9. My mom is 20 feet tall.
10. My mom loves me!
1. My mom is nice.
2. My mom can clean.
3. My mom is 25 years old.
4. My mom's favorite color is all colors.
5. My mom likes to help us.
6. My mom's favorite food is pizza.
7. My mom's eyes are green & blue.
8. My mom weighs 40 pounds.
9. My mom is 20 feet tall.
10. My mom loves me!
She pretty much got it right, didn't she??
Then here's the picture she drew in the other card.
I love how she even drew the can lights, the towels on the oven, the cracks in our wood floor - and how I'm really 20 feet tall!!Here's Ella's card from preschool.
They gave me a nice breakfast in bed, complete with the rose a worker at the car wash gave me yesterday! (Trying to be frugal, that's all!!) Eden even showed her love by sleeping better than I thought she would last night and being less cranky at church than usual!Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful mom!! However, she deserves a post of her own...
5 comments:
Wow, Emily is such a good artist! And yes, I think she got each one of those things about you right...although now I seem to be older than you. :)
Isn't it fun to be a mom! Those are precious gifts and right from the heart. Sounds like you had a fun day and that they treated you well. Thanks for the sweet comments about me. Happy Mother's Day to you!
20 feet tall? That I can believe. 40 pounds? Possibly. 25 years old? Not a chance. :-) Cute card though. Glad you had a good Mother's Day.
Hey 20 feet tall, 40 pounds, 25 years old. Sounds like you are not only a super mom but a super model.lol
LOVED the pictures that Emily and Ella made! So creative and funny to read! Isn't it amazing to see a child's perspective of their mom? Emily is one smart cookie. And Ella's little poem and fingerprints were adorable. Those are the best gifts ever, right?? You definitely deserved the hubby making dinner and watching the kids for you while you blogged and had some quiet time. That's my ultimate gift too! I'm so glad you had a great day!
I hope to come to your zoo field trip tomorrow as long as the kids are healthy enough. Thanks for inviting us!
Post a Comment