Sweet Ella Bella turned 4 yesterday! Sadly, I'm learning that each cute stage doesn't last long enough. Here's some things I'll miss about this stage.
-I love how she calls a watch, "a time." She got one for her birthday and has yet to take it off!
-I love how she says, "I love you" when she forgot what she was really going to say.
-I love how even though she says "Please bless that we'll have a good day" about 15 times during her prayers, she says it differently each time. So that if you weren't paying attention, you'd actually think she was thinking of lots of different things to say!
-I love her overuse of the word "her." ex. HER is cute.
-I love how she calls Eden's onesies, "un-sies".
-Today, after a long day of celebrating, she fell asleep in the car. When I woke her up, she sleepily said, "I having such a good time on my birthday, mom."
- She got a cute Disney wallet for her birthday. I put the money she got for her birthday, plus a Toys R Us gift card in it so we could buy something at Toys R Us. First we stopped at RC Willey. I noticed a nice dresser that I wanted. Ella said, "Let me see the price so I can see if I can buy it for you." Such a sweetheart! Then at Toys R Us, Emily found something she liked and Ella said, "You want that Emily?" Then she pulled out the gift card and handed it to Emily!! She loves acting mature!
-Grandma sent Ella several new sets of socks. Ella notice that there were two socks attached to the tag and said, "Look one for me and one for Emily!" She is so good at sharing!
-I love her observations of the world. Here's a few...
- While looking through the cleaning aisle, Ella wondered, "What is that for?" pointing to a bottle of Mr. Clean. I said, "It's a cleaner." She asked, "For cleaning mans?"
-Ella met a new friend at Emily's choir concerts. I asked her mom where they lived - in Highland. Later I told that to Ella and she said, "Which island does she live on?"
-Ella graduated from her first year of Preschool the other day. Before it started she said, "I so excited for my congratuation!"
-We saw an overweight man the other day and Ella said, "That boy is going to have a boy baby."
I know I'll think of more later, guess I add them as I remember them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sounds like she and Karli do some similar things. It's definitely a cute age!
What a cutie! She tries so hard to be big. And she has a generous heart.
She's so funny! She looked so cute today at the party. I loved the Mr. Clean one. Natalia says "have a good day" in her prayers about 15 times too!
Those Ellaisms were adorable and funny! My favorites were the Mr. Clean one too and the Highland one. :) She is sure a smart little kid for her age! I remember Samantha used to call every girl a "her" too. How sweet that she wants to share her money with everyone. She always makes me smile when I see her and it was fun being there for her birthday. She made a darling little Cinderella too! Sounds like you gave her the birthday she deserved!
Post a Comment