Monday, March 8, 2010

Eden's new pictures

These are just the small pics from the website. But I wanted to share! (PS...I'm NOT happy with the Walmart studio...these were supposed to be online within 24 hours. Instead 3 phone calls and 2 emails later I'm finally getting them 2 1/2 weeks later!!)Sooo darling!! Even though we did have some trouble getting her to smile! (I had to wake her up to get to our appointment.) I was supposed to get the real pictures last Thursday...haven't heard yet...

4 comments:

Mom G said...

How on earth will you ever choose?? They are so precious and I am glad you got the duck picture!! She is a combination of the other E's!

Jodi said...

SOOOO precious !!

Paige said...

She looks so grown up in those photos! Love the dress. She reminds me of Emily a lot personality-wise and looks a lot like her in that duck costume. Cute!

The Gibsons said...

Cute pictures. Can't believe how fast they grow up. Can't wait to see you guys again.