The girls have had a lot of time to bond this summer (a bit too much)! Here they're playing school together!
Eden LOVED being allowed on the swingset loft!

Samantha indulged Ella's diva side and painted her nails at a swim party!
Notice, most play happens in the sandbox during our swim parties!
We went to the Hutching's museum with Lynn. Braydon and Emily got pretty good at this pioneer game.
They got a free train ride around the block. 

They had a giant woolly mammoth. Later they used it in the parade.
Emily was chosen as a helper during the Native American presentation!
It was a LONG presentation, but Eden was entertained by this bird most of the time!
Looked like a terrible place for prisoners!
Indulging mommy with another picture!
Love Emily's face!
7 Peaks day with the whole family! Eden was in hog heaven!


She's all girl carrying stuffed animals and dolls around all the time!
The girls have had fun while I've been rearranging and redecorating the entire preschool (pics to come...when I finally finish.)
We went bowling with Lynn's family. Emily and Ella showed serious skills as they each won a game!
Eden kept me busy. I got to chase her around the bowling alley making sure she didn't pull a ball off the racks, didn't squish her fingers between balls in the ball return, didn't join another group, and even got to chase her down the lane - all while scared to death that the kids at that lane were going to throw a ball at her!
Showing Emily's win.
We went mini-golfing at Liberty Land (now the new Trafalga Fun center.) It's more like a marathon through the course as the girls use any means to get the ball in the hole quickly!
American Fork Steel Days carnival! This roller coaster was just Ella's speed.
And this one was more Emily's style.
Riding the train together this time!
Ella was so excited to take Eden on a ride. Eden spent the whole time unscrewing the lightbulbs on the side of the ride. Ella would take them from her and she'd start on another one. The ride technician said she was bound to be a mechanic.
American Fork pool this time!

Emily was BEGGING to be a part of the Greenwood Elementary float in the American Fork parade. I finally gave in when I found out the person in charge was the YW secretary. It turned out to be fun. The big girls rode the float most the way, and Eden was content in her stroller. It was good exercise and I got to chat with a lot of my friends the whole time. A lot of teachers came as well, and Emily loved seeing her 1st grade teacher again.
This was one of my summer goals seen to completion. I finally gathered, sorted, and organized by date all the papers I've been saving for the girls.
Couldn't resist this picture!
Visiting Grandma and Grandpa Tanner for Grandma's birthday. Grandpa actually coaxed Eden over to him with my cell phone. As he struggled to pick her up, he said, "She's more solid than she looks!" Grandma wasn't very excited to be photographed! We had a great visit and wish we could get there more often.
2 comments:
You guys have been busy! I love Ella's Dorothy costume at the museum. :) Can't wait to hear about Wyoming!
What a delightful summer "scrapbook"! The girls have had lots of fun experiences. There is still a month left! What more can you do?? (Go to Ohmaha???) They will have a lot to write about in their "What I Did Last Summer" essay!
Post a Comment