Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OH BABY!

Here we are just finding out what our next baby is...A GIRL!! We had the doctor doing the ultrasound write down the gender instead of telling us. Then we went and had a nice dinner at Olive Garden. After dinner we asked our waiter to bring us a strawberry milkshake if it said girl and a chocolate one if it was a boy. We sure were patient, weren't we? We are excited for our three girls! At first Emily thought I had three girls in my tummy! I guess we weren't meant to carry on the Asp name. Everything looked healthy and he gave us the due date of January 26, 2009 - just 5 days shy of Steve's 40th birthday!!!

8 comments:

Mom G said...

What wonderful news! You make such cute girls and we are glad to have our 20th grandchild be another girl - that makes it 12 to 8!
That was such a clever way to find out! You guys have fun no matter what the occasion. Congratulations again!

Mom G said...

Dad says:
Congratulations! I'm certain Mark will have some comment about the apparent "handicap" you and he share, Steve. Nevertheless, it's wonderful to think of another cute "Asp" to show off.

Paige said...

Congrats!!! What a fun idea--I'm sure the waitor thought it was fun too. Can't wait to meet another cute little girl....and what do you mean you're done??

Mark and Kellie said...

Woohoo! Who needs boys?? Girls smell better anyway. I'm thrilled to have another cute Asp niece coming soon -- in January no less. Best month of the year!

Steve . . . interested in any LONG business trips in . . . say . . . about 7 years or so?

Mytbroker said...

Congratulations! Dealing with Holden like we do all the time, I'm happy you're having a girl!

The Gibsons said...

Congrats Kim and Steve. I thought that was so cute the way you found out. We were hoping for a boy but after our horror stories at our home a girl is great news. Can't wait to meet her in January.

LJ said...

Very creative and fun idea!! Your family is always going over the top! The picture is SO CUTE of all of you- you are glowing that beautiful pregnancy glow! That will definitely be a dinner date to remember!

It will be so fun to have three little girls. You make such adorable and fun little girls anyway. This sweet little baby is coming to a wonderful family. I am happy you finally know and now you can start planning. Are you going to do an E name? I'm excited for my new niece to arrive!

PS: Mark, from my experience- baby boy or girl- their diapers all stink!

Sandra said...

Congratulations!!! That's great news!!