Monday, December 22, 2008

Cute moments

Here's a few cute moments from lately, before I forget them.
**One night Ella was studying her daddy's face. Then she declared, "Daddy, you have stripes on your forehead!" :)"
**During primary I asked what would happen if we didn't have the sacrament on the earth today. Emily burst out, "We would all get really thirsty!"
**Emily was looking around our house after we got it all decorated for Christmas. She said, "It sure feels like Christmas. We have our tree, our stockings, and presents. The only thing we need is for Grandma and Grandpa to come."
**We were listening to Christmas music in the car. One came on that had a lot of bells and instruments. Emily asked, "Is this Chinese music?" Now how does she know what Chinese music sounds like?
**It's so cute how the girls will make-believe play current events. At Halloween they played trick-or-treat. Now all the girls play is Christmas morning and/or I have a baby in my stomach. I'm just glad that they play together!
**During clean up time, I must sound like a drill Sargent because the girls will often reply with, "Aye, Aye, Captain Kim!"

2 comments:

Mark and Kellie said...

Your girls look adorable as usual and say the cutest things! Hope you had a good Christmas. Thanks again for the gift. Heather also really liked everything Emily gave her and hopes she can see her again soon. Good luck these next few weeks as you prepare for the new arrival!

Kellie

Lighthouse said...

Baby in my stomach is sooo cute! I remember Natalie playing CPR & doing chest compressions once on her baby doll. :)