After getting a family picture taken (by my neighbor) - to come later, we rested and then headed to Jungle Jims in Midvale, for some more partying!! We went there for Ella's birthday last year. That's what Emily chose to do again this year! Ella enjoyed it much more this year and wasn't afraid of any of the rides. She's turning into a roller coaster girl as well. Steve's sad about that, but at least he'll have Eden to be his buddy for a few more years!! Here's some cute pics of my 2 big happy girls having the time of their lives!
Oh, you just make me tired! Everything looks so great and I know that it was a lot of work. But these are the things that make motherhood fun. And it is so nice that Daddy is very involved too. The costumes, decorations, CAKE, and games were all very creative and show your talents. Congratulations on another party well done!
I wish we had been able to come to the Jungle Jim's part, but it looks like it was a blast. The girls were darling in their pictures. Emily is very loved!
Thanks again for inviting Natalia. Looks like it was a lot of fun. You guys definitely go all out for birthdays and I'm sure it made Emily feel very special.
This blog will share experiences and day-to-day events from our family. I have three beautiful daughters and I need to record all the cute and funny things they do! Emily is a 6 year old beauty with brains. Ella is a 4 year old darling with a very mischievious personality! (Takes after her mother!) Eden is such a sweetheart and a complete mama's girl! And then there's Steve, my sweet husband. He's a great daddy and a wonderful man!
3 comments:
Oh, you just make me tired! Everything looks so great and I know that it was a lot of work. But these are the things that make motherhood fun. And it is so nice that Daddy is very involved too. The costumes, decorations, CAKE, and games were all very creative and show your talents. Congratulations on another party well done!
I wish we had been able to come to the Jungle Jim's part, but it looks like it was a blast. The girls were darling in their pictures. Emily is very loved!
Thanks again for inviting Natalia. Looks like it was a lot of fun. You guys definitely go all out for birthdays and I'm sure it made Emily feel very special.
Post a Comment