Ok - I'm ready to be a kid again. Listen to my kids' Saturday. First we went to the Cedar Hills WalMart Grand Opening (a big event at our house!) They got their faces painted, got to go inside a fire truck, saw the SWAT team, the K9 unit and the drug unit. They got to try to throw a bean bag in a can with "Drug" goggles on. (When you look through them, your vision is blurred so much that you can't judge where you're throwing.)




Then we went straight to a primary activity about missionary work. Then we went straight to the new Cookie Cutters Hair salon for kids. They get to sit in cars, motorcycles or airplanes to get their haircut. They also get to watch a movie. At the end they get sparkles sprayed in their hair. There's also a slide with a playhouse and a touchscreen computer with games.



After a quick trip to Costco, they got to spend the rest of the day outside, at their friends house and then playing Wii or computer all night - after playing our dinner reward game, hide-and-go-seek! What a day! They don't know how nice they have it. My concern everyday is "how much can I get done?"

Our daffodils are up - hope they can survive the snow today!

Snuggling with 2 of my girls!

Eden has her nights and days mixed up! Here she is sleeping the day away!
3 comments:
I think you are great "kid" parents! Someone has to take them to all those fun places and you and Steve are great to give them such fun opportunities. The hair looks great! Eden looks so content as she naps. Doesn't matter to her when she gets her sleep.
What a great idea for a kid's salon! I'll bet that makes it much easier on the anxious kids. Why didn't I think of that?
Looks like a lot of fun. I told Chris that Saturday is family day cause we haven't done anything as a family in sometime. We might go to the zoo in vegas depending on how sloane is doing. We would keep her in a stroller. Love the pics. Your girls are growing so fast. And it makes me so mad that we haven't gotten up there to see the baby.
Post a Comment