LOVED the pictures! What adorable little nieces I have! You look great and so happy with your three little girls. I loved Eden's cute little ruffly outfit- she looks so sweet and cuddly! Grandma and Grandpa look like angels holding Eden in the sunlight- that is priceless. Happy V Day to you guys too!
Thanks for letting me be in on one of the special times in your life - the birth of a child! She is beautiful and so good. It was fun to see the pictures of our trip to see G & G. Love you and miss you!
This blog will share experiences and day-to-day events from our family. I have three beautiful daughters and I need to record all the cute and funny things they do! Emily is a 6 year old beauty with brains. Ella is a 4 year old darling with a very mischievious personality! (Takes after her mother!) Eden is such a sweetheart and a complete mama's girl! And then there's Steve, my sweet husband. He's a great daddy and a wonderful man!
4 comments:
LOVED the pictures! What adorable little nieces I have! You look great and so happy with your three little girls. I loved Eden's cute little ruffly outfit- she looks so sweet and cuddly! Grandma and Grandpa look like angels holding Eden in the sunlight- that is priceless. Happy V Day to you guys too!
Thanks for letting me be in on one of the special times in your life - the birth of a child! She is beautiful and so good. It was fun to see the pictures of our trip to see G & G. Love you and miss you!
LOVE the pictures, but especially the last one! SO CUTE!
Fun to see another 4 generation picture!
Post a Comment