Friday, April 23, 2010

Tooth fairy visit

Emily started getting a new tooth in November last year. We asked the dentist if we should be worried that the baby tooth wasn't even loose yet. Even though she'd had to have the last baby tooth pulled that never got loose, he wasn't worried. Finally a few months ago it started feeling a little loose. Emily's been slowly, but surely working on getting it out. Finally yesterday I told her if she didn't pull it out at school that day, I was going to pull it out that night. (She wanted the cool tooth holder her teacher gives out.) She totally surprised me and came home with a tooth box and a huge toothless grin! We were even more surprised when the tooth fairy emailed us this picture taken of my little sleeping beauty last night! She also left a nice gold dollar! What a lucky girl!

4 comments:

Jodi said...

That is amazing. I've never seen a picture from the tooth fairy!!!

My kids don't loose their teeth forever. Sam my first grader hasn't lost any teeth and has no signs of loosing any any time soon.

Mom G said...

That is cute! She was pretty brave about the whole thing. And she looks very "First Gradish" now!

Mark and Kellie said...

Heather and Karli were so excited to find out what the Tooth Fairy really looked like. Me? I'm a bit freaked out that something like that is floating around in my house on some nights.

LJ said...

Congrats to Emily! A gold dollar? I wish that tooth fairy would deliver at our house! :) I bet she looks so grown up now!